It’s never too early to start thinking about next winter’s ski holiday, especially for peak dates like Christmas, New Year, Half-Term or Easter. Popular residences and hotels can sell out certain apartment or room types quickly so now is a great time to get in touch and start discussing your plans. Although many properties don’t officially open their sales until May, Powderbeds are able to offer pre-reservations so you’ll be at the front of the queue when sales open.
Here’s how it works:
- Get in touch and let us know your requirements at email@example.com or 0131 240 3300.
- Once you choose your ski accommodation, we’ll give you a confirmed price for next season.
- We’ll take a refundable £50 reservation fee.
- When your chosen accommodation goes on sale we’ll confirm availability and get back in touch with you.
- To confirm the reservation we will require a 20% deposit, from which we will deduct the £50 already paid.
- If the accommodation price is lower than your confirmed price, we’ll refund the difference.
- If the accommodation price is higher, we’ll honour the lower price originally confirmed.
- In the unlikely event your chosen accommodation isn’t available, we’ll offer alternatives but without obligation.
There is no obligation by making a pre-reservation - if your plans have changed by the time sales have officially opened then we will be happy to refund your £50.
Get in touch!
Call us on now on:
0131 240 3300
Or e-mail us at: