School holidays are the perfect time to relax on the slopes with your family but sometimes finding availability and good value during these periods can be tough. Fear not… We have compiled our very best deals over the holiday periods at our most popular and family friendly accommodation to take the hassle out of searching for your ski accommodation. So make it easy for yourself and browse this list of great accommodation in fantastic resorts, at superb prices.
- Modern apartments situated in a brilliant ski in/ ski out location in Avoriaz.
- Car free Avoriaz is one of the best resorts in the Alps for young families with an abundance of activities both on and off the slopes and a great choice of Ski Schools.
- Super easy to access, just 1hr 30mins transfer from Geneva airport.
- Enjoy the exciting atmosphere of Val d’Isere at New Year!
- Brilliant location to access the Espace Killy ski area from the funicular, which is just across the road from Residence La Daille.
- La Daille offers great value in a peaceful spot, just outside of the main resort centre.
- Luxurious and spacious apartments with plenty of room for all of the family.
- Excellent leisure facilities with a spectacular swimming pool and spa.
- Family friendly Flaine is just over 1 hr transfer from Geneva Airport.
- Superb 4* apartments situated right on the piste in La Plagne.
- La Plagne is one of the best resorts for families who can enjoy the whole Paradiski area!
- At the end of the day, return to the haven of the residences' luxury spa and swimming pool to ease those achy ski legs.
- L’Ours Blanc is in an ideal location in the centre of Alpe d’Huez.
- The balconies here offer stunning panoramic views over the Massif de l’Oisans.
- Alpe d’Huez offers a great ski area, famous for its sunny weather.
- Machu Pichu is situated in one of the best locations in Val Thorens, right on the piste by the magic carpet, extremely handy for little ones heading to ski school!
- These simple but comfortable apartments offer the ultimate conveniece with everything you need including a rental shop, super market and pizzeria within the residence.
- Val Thorens joins its neighbours, Meribel and Courchevel, to form the 3 Vallées. This is one of the biggest and best ski areas in the world, you will certainly not tire of the varied and expansive terrain here!
- Tignes is the perfect resort for Easter skiing, as the resort is high, with a glacier. You can guarantee if there is good end of season snow to be had... it will be in Tignes!
- L'Ecrin des Neiges offers spacious and very comfortable apartments in a great location, on the main street in the Val Claret area of Tignes.
- You’ll easily keep the kids entertained at L’Ecrin des Neiges with their great selection of board games and playstation which you can borrow from reception.
We are always happy to talk skiing and we know that travelling with kids can throw up some extra queries. So, if you have any questions about these resorts or residences, then please do not hesitate to get in touch! You can catch us for a chat on the phone during office hours: 0131 240 3300 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and if you want to keep up to date with all of our latest offers and news, sign up to our email newsletter:
Posted on Friday 26 Sep 2014