Booking a family holiday when your children are off school can be really tricky if you leave it too late. When availability is tight, you don’t want to have to compromise on the perfect accommodation, and it’s nearly always because the most popular residences are the smaller, hidden jems, which have apartments to suit families. And, with UK schools sharing their February half term dates with the French, the Belgiuns, the Dutch and the Danes, booking early is going to be especially important this year!
With this in mind here are 5 of our most popular properties that tend to sell out quickly for peak dates.
And to make it even easier to book early, we've reduced the early booking deposit to just 10% - half of the normal 20% minimum deposit. The offer ends on the ends on June 30th, so book now to avoid missing out!
Chalet du Gypse
- Great spot in delightfully quaint, Saint Martin de Belleville, with access to the 3 Vallées ski area.
- Quiet local slopes, ideal for kids learning to ski.
- Lovely 4* residence, with spectacular swimming pool and spa area.
- Perfect ski in/ ski out location.
Saint Martin offers a unique opportunity to be in an affordable, but still traditional resort within the 3 Vallées. As it is one of our smaller properties, Chalet du Gypes, in particularl sells out quickly!
Residence Les Crozats
- Located in fantastic, family orientated, Avoriaz. Just 1hr 30 mins from Geneva.
- Brilliantly situated close to the Village du Enfants ski school in the centre of the resort.
- Fresh and modern apartments with a kids corner to keep little rascals entertained!
- Easy ski in/ ski out access to the Portes du Soleil ski area.
Avoriaz is one of our most popular resorts, with many families returning year after year. Due to this popularity, many of the residences sell out during school holidays particularly, Les Crozats, due to its proximity to the Village du Enfants ski school.
Les Chalets de Jouvence
- Beautiful 4* Residence.
- Located in Les Carroz, just 45mins from Geneva Airport.
- Traditional and charming resort, with access to the Grand Massif ski area.
- Situated right next to the Kedeuz cable car, just 5 mins from the centre of the resort.
Les Carroz is extremely popular with families due to its very easy 45min transfer from Geneva. Les Chalets du Jouvence is set up perfectly for an easy stay in Les Carroz so people book again and again meaning availability for peak weeks gets pretty tight!
Residence Le Christiana
- Affordable apartments in the 3 Vallées!
- Comfotable, family friendly, apartments complete with kids play area.
- Situated right in the centre of wonderful La Tania.
- Close to the piste with quick access to neighbouring Meribel and Courchevel.
La Tania is a great little find, sandwiched between Courchevel and Meribel, if offers a more affordable way to stay in the 3 Vallées and as such, one of the most popular residences here, Le Chritiana often gets booked up fast.
- Luxurious 4* apartments in Flaine, less than 1hr from Geneva.
- Superb ski in/ ski out location, close to the centre of the resort.
- Great access to the Grand Massif ski area, perfect for learning to ski or snowboard.
- Superb swimming pool and spa facitlies.
Flaine is one of the most popular resorts with families who are learning to ski, they have a great lift pass which allows learners to ride some lifts for free. However this creates a huge demand for the properties in this small resort and Le Centaure is by far the most popular with its huge spa and brilliant location on the slope.
As we said, these are smaller properties which are fantastic finds, so they get booked up fast by those in the know! Get yours secured today and take advantage of our half price deposit offer - book with just a 10% deposit until June 30th!!
Posted on Wednesday 21 May 2014