There is currently a vacancy at Powderbeds for a Product & Sales Consultant. If you love snowsports and think you would be a great addition to our friendly Edinburgh based team, then send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the role, please see below.
SALES AND PRODUCT CONSULTANT
The Role and Your Responsibilities
We require an intelligent, driven and personable individual with excellent sales ability and attention to detail to come and join our team as a Sales & Product Consultant. You will assist with customer enquiries as well as liasing with our hotel and apartment suppliers to ensure we have the best product available on our website. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a small team in a dynamic and exciting e-commerce business.
You will report to the General Manager and will be working as part of a small team and as a result the role is broad in scope and responsibilities are likely to change on a daily basis, so having a flexible approach to work is essential.
- Assisting with customer enquiries into sales over the phone and by e-mail.
- Customer service, speaking to customers and assisting with after-sales enquiries or customer service issues.
- Assisting with the site content, keeping descriptions and photos accurate and up to date.
- Assisting with regular price checks to ensure PowderBeds is correctly positioned within the online marketplace.
- Liase with accommodation partners and assist with the contracting process.
- Load contracts onto our website and ensure prices are correct and descriptions are accurate
- Work to maintain strong and trusting relationships with suppliers
- Use sales and product data to identify and report on key trends, gaps and opportunities
- Attention to detail
- Excellent sales ability
- A good knowledge of European ski resorts
- An excellent team player
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and patient with the ability to develop strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Flexible work approach
- Proficiency in French desirable (not essential)