Thanks for your interest in working for PowderBeds.com
Current Vacancy (posted March 2023):
Sales & Product Consultant
Powderbeds.com are an Edinburgh based e-commerce travel business specialising in the online sale of hotels and apartments in ski resorts throughout France. Powderbeds.com is part of Osprey Holidays Ltd, a tour operator with a strong heritage, established in 1973.
Since its launch in 2010, Powderbeds has gone from strength to strength and is now one of the UK’s leading online ski accommodation retailers. In 2023 Powderbeds will be rebuilt onto a new platform keeping us at the forefront of travel technology and opening new opportunities for product expansion.
The Role and Your Responsibilities
We require an intelligent, proactive and personable individual with excellent sales ability and attention to detail to come and join our team as a Sales & Product Consultant. You will assist with customer enquiries as well as helping with the product management to ensure we have the best product available on our website. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a small team in a dynamic and exciting e-commerce business.
You will report to the General Manager and will be working as part of a small team and as a result the role is broad in scope so having a flexible approach to work is essential.
- Assisting with customer enquiries into sales over the phone and by e-mail.
- Customer service and dealing with after-sales enquiries.
- Assisting with all aspects of the sales and bookings management.
- Assisting with the site content, writing descriptions, and ensuring content and photos are accurate and up to date.
- Assisting with regular price checks to ensure PowderBeds is correctly positioned within the online marketplace.
- Assisting with the product management and loading the contracts onto the website with accuracy.
- Work to maintain strong and trusting relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- A good knowledge of European ski resorts, particularly French
- An excellent team player
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to prioritize and excellent organizational skills
- Personable with the ability to develop strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Flexible work approach
- Proficiency in French desirable
This is a full time role based in our Edinburgh office.
Salary - £22,000pa + commission.
Please send your CV along with covering letter to [email protected].
Please note we don't employ in-resort staff and succesful candidates will be based in our Edinburgh office.