Now is the perfect time to start thinking about next season's ski holiday, in order to get the best availability and prices. Popular residences and hotels often sell out of certain apartment or room types quickly (particularly for peak dates like Christmas, half term and Easter!).
If sales aren't open for your chosen apartment yet, Powderbeds can also offer pre-reservations on selected apartments so you’ll be at the front of the queue when sales open. Here’s how it works:
- Get in touch and let us know your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 240 3300.
- Once you choose your ski accommodation, we’ll give you a confirmed price for next season.
- We’ll take a refundable £50 reservation fee.
- When your chosen accommodation goes on sale we’ll confirm availability and get back in touch with you.
- To confirm the reservation we will require a 10% deposit, from which we will deduct the £50 already paid.
- If the accommodation price is lower than your confirmed price, we’ll refund the difference.
- If the accommodation price is higher, we’ll honour the lower price originally confirmed.
- In the unlikely event your chosen accommodation isn’t available, we’ll offer alternatives but without obligation.
There is no obligation by making a pre-reservation - if your plans have changed by the time sales have officially opened then we will be happy to refund your £50.
Get in touch!
Call us on now on:
0131 240 3300
Or e-mail us at: