To find your perfect short ski break, search your dates (top left) or get in touch with us directly. Due to the nature of short stays we can’t always display all availability online, so please get in touch and our expert team will do their best to find you a hidden gem!
To get the most from your short break to a French or Swiss ski resort take a look at our top tips:
- You'll find the best value and availability for a short ski break in low season.
- Travel out and back on a weekday – flights are often cheaper.
- Check your local airport for direct flights to the Alps – don’t just look at options from the main UK hubs.
- Choose an early flight out and late flight back. It may not be the cheapest option but it might allow you time on the slopes on your arrival and departure day.
- Consider taking a private transfer or hire a car to get to resort and avoid time waiting at the airport and increase time spent on the snow.
- Search for both hotel and apartment options. Both are now available for short breaks so give yourself the widest possible choice.